We have partnered with My Market Kitchen to share this tasty Carrot and Beetroot Chip recipe. The perfect pair to our yummy Jenny Craig Beef Burger.
Find the full recipe below.
You will need
- 2 carrots
- 2 beetroots
- Pinch salt
- Black pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil spray
- Pinch cinnamon
- Pinch cumin powder
- Pinch fennel powder
- Pinch turmeric powder
- Pinch cardamom powder
- Small bunch of parsley to garnish
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C.
- Slice carrots (leave the skin on) into thin French fry sized strips. Slice beetroot into thin disks.
- Place on a tray lined with baking paper. Spray with oil and sprinkle with salt, pepper, cinnamon, cumin, fennel, turmeric and cardamom.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until crispy and lightly browned around the edges.
- Serve with Jenny Craig’s Beef Burger and garnish with parsley.
To make a spicier chip, sprinkle the chips with a little cayenne pepper, for a herb flavour sprinkle with rosemary instead of cinnamon, or dukkah for a Middle Eastern flavour.
Jenny Craig Client Information
Grocery count (per serve): Free Food recipe
For more recipes from My Market Kitchen click here.start your journey now