You will need
- 2 carrots
- 2 beetroots
- Pinch salt
- Black pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil spray
- Pinch cinnamon
- Pinch cumin powder
- Pinch fennel powder
- Pinch turmeric powder
- Pinch cardamom powder
- Small bunch of parsley to garnish
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C.
- Slice carrots (leave the skin on) into thin French fry sized strips. Slice beetroot into thin disks.
- Place on a tray lined with baking paper. Spray with oil and sprinkle with salt, pepper, cinnamon, cumin, fennel, turmeric and cardamom.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until crispy and lightly browned around the edges.
- Serve with Jenny Craig’s Beef Burger and garnish with parsley.
To make a spicier chip, sprinkle the chips with a little cayenne pepper, for a herb flavour sprinkle with rosemary instead of cinnamon, or dukkah for a Middle Eastern flavour.
Jenny Craig Client Information
Grocery count (per serve): Free Food recipestart your journey now