1 Jenny Craig Macaroni & Cheese Spray oil
½ red onion, diced
½ red capsicum, diced
½ green capsicum, diced
½ tomato, diced
½ red chilli, finely chopped (optional)
1½ tsp taco seasoning
Fresh coriander and pickled jalapeño chilli to garnish
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Defrost Jenny Craig Macaroni & Cheese by warming in the microwave for 3 minutes. Set aside.
- Lightly spray a non-stick frypan with spray oil and place on medium heat. Add the red onion and cook for 2 minutes until softened but not browned. \
- Add the red and green capsicum, tomato and chilli to the frypan and cook for 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Add the taco seasoning and cook for a further 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Place the defrosted Jenny Craig Macaroni & Cheese and the vegetable mixture into a baking dish and stir to combine.
- Place the baking dish in the preheated oven for 15-25 minutes until heated through and golden on top.
- Serve topped with fresh coriander and pickled jalapeño chillis.
TIP: If you can find habanero chillis, use these in place of regular red chillis to give your dish a more authentic Mexican flavour.