This tasty salad matches perfectly with the Jenny Craig Rissoles and Roasted Vegetables.
Grocery count (per serve): ½ Fat serve
- Approx 200g snow peas, top and tailed
- 2 handfuls of baby spinach, approx 150g, washed in cold water
- ½ small red onion, finely sliced
- Juice of half a lemon
- ½ teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil*
- Small handful of mint, roughly chopped
- Bring a pot of water to the boil that’s big enough to comfortably hold the snowpeas.
- In a large mixing bowl use a fork to whisk together the lemon juice, mustard and the extra virgin olive oil.
- Blanch the snow peas in the boiling water for 20 seconds, drain and add into the mixing bowl with the dressing ingredients.
- Tear in the spinach, add the finely sliced onion and use some tongs to fold the warm snowpeas with the other ingredients.
- Finally fold through the mint and serve with the Jenny Craig Rissoles and Roasted Vegetables.
* Omit if following a 5000kJ menu. For 6400kJ menus and above, take from your fat serves.