We are back with our friends at My Market Kitchen to share this fresh Garden Greens with Goats Cheese and Toasted Almonds recipe that goes great with our Spaghetti & Meatballs. Find the full recipe below.
You will need:
- 1 cup snow peas, topped and tailed
- 1 cup green beans, topped and tailed
- ½ head broccoli
- 2 bunches fresh asparagus, woody ends removed
- Extra virgin olive oil spray
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup enoki mushrooms
- Squeeze lemon juice
- 40g goats cheese
- 30g flaked almonds^
- Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil. Add the snow peas, green beans, broccoli and asparagus and blanch for 1 minute or until the greens go vibrant in colour. Strain immediately. Note. If preparing in advance, plunge the vegetables into a bowl of iced water so that they remain crisp and bright green in colour.
- Spray a pan with oil and cook the garlic and mushrooms over a medium heat until lightly browned. Add blanched vegetables and lemon juice to the pan and toss to combine.
- Toast almonds in a non-stick fry pan or in the oven for a few minutes until golden.
- Arrange vegetables on a serving platter and sprinkle with goats cheese and toasted almonds. Serve with Jenny Craig’s Spaghetti & Meatballs!
Jenny Craig Client Information
Grocery count (per serve): ¼ Milk serve, 1 Fat serve
^Omit if following a 5000kJ menu. For 6400kJ menus and above, use from your Fat serves.
For more recipes from My Market Kitchen click here.start your journey now