You will need:
- 1 Jenny Craig Tuna Pasta
- ½ cup green beans, trimmed
- 1 cup cos lettuce
- 8 cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp capers, chopped
- 1 tbsp parsley, chopped
- Cracked black pepper to taste
- Warm the Jenny Craig Tuna Pasta as per instructions. Set aside, remove the film and allow to cool while preparing the salad.
- Microwave the green beans with a splash of water for 1-2 minutes until lightly cooked. While beans are cooking, place lettuce and tomatoes onto a plate. Add the cooked green beans.
- Mix together red wine vinegar and Dijon mustard with 2 tablespoons of water. Set aside.
- Place Jenny Craig Tuna Pasta on top of the vegetables and drizzle with the dressing before topping with capers, parsley and black pepper.