Serve this salad with our delicious Jenny Craig Tikka Masala with Paneer Cheese.
Grocery count (per serve): ½ Fat serve
- ½ large head of cauliflower
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil*
- Pinch of cumin
- 1 small clove of garlic, finely minced
- Zest of half a lemon
- Small handful of mint, finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Use a small sharp knife to remove the florets from the cauliflower. Place the cauliflower florets into a mixing bowl with the extra virgin olive oil and the cumin and toss to combine.
- Lay the cauliflower florets on a baking tray in a single layer and cook in the preheated oven for 20 minutes or until golden in colour.
- Once the cauliflower is cooked carefully add it to a large mixing bowl. Add the minced garlic, lemon zest, mint and toss to combine.
- Serve right away, with our Jenny Craig Vegetable Tikka Masala with Paneer Cheese.
* Omit if following a 5000kJ menu. For 6400kJ menus and above, use from your fat serves.