You will need:
- 2 cups kale, shredded
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 Jenny Craig’s Cheesy Pesto Pasta
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 40g reduced fat feta cheese, cut into small cubes
- 2 tbsp fresh basil leaves, torn
- Pinch of vegetable stock powder, pepper and smoked paprika
- Pinch of cayenne pepper (optional)
- Lightly spray a pan with olive oil and add kale. Stir fry for 2-3 minutes until kale starts to wilt.
- When kale is wilted, add garlic and fry until kale is slightly toasted and garlic is cooked through. Remove from heat and place in a bowl.
- Heat Jenny Craig’s Cheesy Pesto Pasta as per instructions and when warmed add to the kale.
- Mix through cherry tomatoes, feta, basil leaves and seasonings.
- Serve and enjoy!
Grocery Count (per serve): 1 Milk serve
For more recipes click here.start your journey now