You will need:
- 1 bunch of broccolini, washed in cold water, sliced into three lengthways
- ½ long red chilli (optional), sliced on the diagonal
- 2 spring onions, sliced on the diagonal
- 1 clove garlic, finely diced
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp water
- Sauté chilli, garlic, water, soy sauce and oyster sauce.
- Bring a pot with about a litre of water to the boil, plunge the broccolini into the water and allow to cook for 30 seconds and then strain.
- Stir the broccolini through the sautéed garlic and chilli sauce mix, coating evenly.
- Garnish with spring onions and fresh chilli.
- Serve with Jenny Craig’s Honey Soy Beef!