You will need:
- 1 packet Jenny Craig Wholemeal Pancakes
- ½ cup zucchini, grated
- ½ cup carrot, grated
- 1 spring onion, sliced finely
- 20g reduced fat feta
- Pinch dried oregano
- Pinch dried (or fresh) basil
- Black pepper, cracked
- 1/3 cup skim milk
- Spray oil
- Dollop of plain non-fat yoghurt to serve
- 4 cherry tomatoes, quartered, to serve
1. Squeeze out the moisture in the grated zucchini and carrot and lay the grated vegetables on a plate with paper towel. Allow the moisture to be absorbed for about 30 minutes.
2. Combine the Jenny Craig Wholemeal Pancake mix with drained zucchini, drained carrot, spring onion, feta cheese, oregano, basil and pepper. Add milk and stir to combine.
3. Lightly spray a fry pan with oil then heat on medium heat until hot. Spoon the mixture into a hot pan and cook for 5 minutes on each side, or until golden brown and cooked through.
4. Serve with yoghurt and cherry tomatoes.start your journey now