Crispy Cauliflower – Free Food Recipe
Paired nicely as a side dish with the Jenny Craig Butter Chicken
- Oil spray
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp onion powder
- 1/8 tsp turmeric
- Pepper to taste
1. Pre heat oven to 200°C.
2. Spray the inside of a large zip lock bag with olive oil spray.
3. Sprinkle garlic powder, onion powder, turmeric and pepper into the bag.
4. Add cauliflower and shake until well coated.
5. Bake on a baking tray covered with baking paper for 20-25 minutes.
Be creative and try different herbs and spices to your liking!
This recipe can be paired nicely with any Jenny Craig lunch or dinner!