- 200g French beans, top and tailed
- Small handful of freshly picked mint, about 10 leaves
- 1 teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil*
- 1 clove of garlic
- Finely grated zest of half a lemon
- 2 anchovies
- Place lemon half in a hot pan, flesh side down and remove once bottom is browned.
- In a mortar and pestle, grind anchovies, oil and garlic. Stir mixture in a small bowl with the juice of the cooked lemon (to taste).
- Bring a pot of water large enough to comfortably hold the beans to the boil. Plunge the beans into the boiling water and cook for 30 seconds, strain out the water and pop the hot beans into the anchovy mixture, coating the beans.
- Serve the beans and garnish with torn mint leaves and the Jenny Craig’s Cottage Pie!