Preparation Time: 7 Minutes
- 1 cup red cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 cup white or savoy cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and cut julienne
- A handful of fresh parsley leaves
For the dressing:
- ½ tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- ½ tablespoon apple juice
- ¼ tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 second spray of olive oil (or 1 tsp if you have a fat serve on your menu)
- Place the ingredients for the dressing in a ceramic bowl and whisk to combine.
- Place the cabbages, carrot and parsley in a bowl, drizzle with the dressing and toss to combine.
- Serve alongside Jenny Craig’s NEW Sweet Potato Frittata.
Grocery Serves Per Serve: 3 non-starchy vegetable serves, 2 limited free foods serves, free foods
If you’re a Jenny Craig member, speak to your Coach about how you can incorporate this recipe into your personal menu plan.