Grocery count (per serve): Free Food recipe
- 1 medium turnip
- Paprika, to taste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Spray oil
1. Preheat oven to 220°C.
2. Cut turnip lengthwise into French fry-sized sticks.
3. Toss with paprika, salt and pepper.
5. Lay turnip sticks on baking sheet and lightly coat with spray oil.
6. Bake for 40 minutes, turning halfway through, or until crispy and golden.
If you’re a Jenny Craig member, speak to your Coach about how you can incorporate this recipe into your personal menu plan.