We are excited to share another tasty recipe as part of our My Market Kitchen partnership, and know you will love these delish BBQ Stuffed Mushrooms. We think this one is the perfect side for our Jenny Craig Vegetable Moussaka. Find the full recipe below.
You will need:
- 6 large flat mushrooms
- 4 tbsp reduced fat feta*
- 10 pieces fat free sundried tomatoes, roughly chopped
- Small handful spinach, kale or silverbeet
- ¼ onion, finely diced
- Extra virgin olive oil spray
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced (or 1 tsp minced garlic)
- 1 tsp chopped fresh thyme (or ½ tsp dried thyme)
- Preheat BBQ or grill plate to medium-high heat.
- Lightly coat mushrooms with spray oil. Grill mushrooms for 2-3 minutes on each side. Set aside.
- Lightly spray BBQ or grill plate with oil and sauté onion, garlic and thyme for 2 minutes.
- Add sundried tomatoes and spinach, cooking for an additional minute, or until spinach wilts.
- Place mushrooms stem-side up on a lined baking tray. Evenly divide sundried tomato mixture over the 6 mushrooms, and then top with feta.
- Place baking tray with mushrooms back onto the BBQ, close the BBQ lid and cook for a further 5 minutes. Or, place in a preheated moderate oven for 5 minutes or until lightly browned on top.
- Serve immediately and enjoy with Jenny Craig’s Vegetable Moussaka!
Jenny Craig Client Information
Grocery count (per serve): ½ Milk serve, ½ Limited Free Food serve
*Use from your Milk serves.
For more recipes from My Market Kitchen click here.