Grocery count (per serve): ¼ Milk serve
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 leek, sliced (white and light green parts only)
- 1 large cauliflower, roughly chopped
- Spray oil
- 1L vegetable stock (salt reduced)
- Pepper, to taste
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 cup skim milk
1. Lightly coat the base of a large pot with spray oil.
2. Add the garlic and leek, and sauté over a medium heat for 3 minutes.
3. Add cauliflower and continue to sauté for another 2 minutes.
4. Add the vegetable stock, bay leaf, and pepper to taste.
5. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and allow to simmer gently for 30 minutes, or until cauliflower is cooked through.
6. Remove the bay leaf, and then blend soup to the desired consistency. Add the skim milk and stir through until warmed.
Find more healthy recipes for weight loss on our blog.start your journey now