Serves: 1 with Creamy Vegetable Soup or 3 as a Free Food recipe
You will need:
- 1 packet Jenny Craig Creamy Vegetable Soup
- Spray oil
- ½ medium onion, diced
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 1 stick of celery, diced
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 2 cups of white cabbage, shredded
- 400g tinned tomatoes
- 3 cups water
- 1 tsp stock powder
- 1 bay leaf
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- ¼ cup fresh basil or parsley (optional)
- Place a large saucepan on medium heat and spray with oil. Add the sliced onion and fry for about 3 minutes until softened. Add the carrot, zucchini, celery and garlic and cook for 5 minutes. Add the cabbage and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add the tinned tomatoes, vegetable stock, bay leaf and dried oregano. Bring the soup to the boil, then turn down and simmer for 20-25 minutes until the vegetables are soft. Once the soup is cooked, remove and discard the bay leaf.
- Remove 2 cups of the soup and place in a bowl. Stir through the dried Creamy Vegetable Soup and serve.