Preparation Time: 3-4 minutes
- ½ Lebanese cucumber, chopped
- ½ tomato, diced
- 2 spring onions, green and white parts, sliced diagonally
- A small handful of fresh coriander leaves
- 1 small sweet green chilli, deseeded, finely sliced
- Fresh lime
- Defrost your Jenny Craig Mexican-style Pulled Pork overnight, according to packet instructions
- Gently toss through your prepared greens, serve in a bowl and top with a squeeze of fresh lime juice.
Grocery Serves per serve: 2 vegetable serves, Free Foods
Tip: Finely sliced celery also works well in place of cucumber for this recipe.
FREE FOODS on the Jenny Craig menu are foods that are low in kilojoules and are great for adding extra volume, variety and flavour to our menus. Examples include the non-starchy vegetables that are brimming with vitamins, minerals, fibre and anti-oxidants.
We encourage you to eat at least 4-5 servings of these each day – whether you are on the Jenny Craig program or just looking to eat well! There are also herbs, spices and other low kilojoule flavourings such as vinegars, sriracha and soy sauces.
LIMITED FREE FOODS add flavour, variety, and can fill you up for very few kilojoules – check out Jenny Craig’s Grocery Guide for the full list.
If you’re a Jenny Craig member, speak with your Coach about how you can incorporate this recipe into your personal menu plan.