- 500g button mushrooms, stalk removed
- Balsamic vinegar, for drizzling
- ½ cup iceberg lettuce
- 5 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- ½ spring onion, sliced
- 40g reduced-fat cheese, cut into small squares
- Heat a non-stick frypan on medium heat and cook the mushrooms for 4 minutes on each side until lightly browned.
- Remove the mushrooms from the pan and drizzle with a small amount of balsamic vinegar.
- Assemble the mushroom burgers by sandwiching the lettuce, tomato, spring onion and cheese between 2 mushroom ‘buns’.
- Serve warm.
Grocery Serves: 2 mushroom burgers = 1 Vegetable and 1/4 Dairy serve
If you’re on the Jenny Craig program, speak to your Personal Coach about how you can incorporate this recipe into your personal menu plan.