Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Jenny Craig Teriyaki Beef Noodles
- Spray oil
- ½ red onion, sliced into wedges
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 bunch broccolini, chopped
- ½ red capsicum, sliced
- ½ yellow capsicum, sliced
- 1 carrot, chopped
- ½ zucchini, chopped
- ½ cup purple cabbage, chopped
- 1 cup snow peas
- 4 tsp sweet chilli sauce
- 4 tsp oyster sauce
- ¼ cup water
1. Prepare the Jenny Craig Teriyaki Beef Noodles as per instructions on the packet.
2. Heat a large non-stick work or frypan on high heat and lightly spray with oil. When hot, add the red onion and stir fry for 1 minute, being sure to keep the onion moving at all times.
3. Add the garlic and stir fry for 30 seconds until fragrant. Add the broccolini, capsicum, carrot, zucchini and purple cabbage and stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
4. Add the snow peas, sweet chilli sauce, oyster sauce and water and continue to stir over high heat for another 1-2 minutes until the veggies are cooked and the sauce has evenly coated all the vegetables. Turn off heat and divide into 4 portions.
5. Serve the Jenny Craig Teriyaki Beef Noodles with 1 serve of the stir fry.
‘Dietitian tip’: Laura Ford
The different colours in different fruits and vegetables is due to the presence of different antioxidants. So eating a rainbow of veggies means you’re eating a wide range of different nutrients!start your journey now