You will need:
- 1 Jenny Craig Chicken Satay
- ½ Lebanese cucumber, cut into ribbons
- ½ carrot, sliced into rounds
- ½ cup red capsicum, sliced
- ½ cup snow peas
- ¼ cup red cabbage, sliced Fresh coriander
- 1 lemon wedge
- Fresh chilli, sliced
- Heat the Jenny Craig Chicken Satay as per instructions on the pack and place in a bowl.
- Lightly cook the carrot, capsicum, snow peas and red cabbage in the microwave or steamer until tender but slightly crisp.
- Once vegetables are cooked, arrange in a bowl with the Chicken Satay.
- Add cucumber ribbons and garnish with fresh coriander, a lemon wedge and fresh chilli slices.
If you’re a Jenny Craig member, speak to your Coach about how you can incorporate this recipe into your personal menu plan.