You will need:
- Spray cooking oil
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- ½ tsp cumin powder
- ½ tsp coriander powder
- ¼ tsp paprika
- ½ bunch silverbeet, sliced
- Pepper to taste
- Lightly spray a non-stick frypan with cooking oil and warm on medium heat.
- Add garlic, cumin powder, coriander powder and paprika and fry gently for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
- Add the silverbeet with a splash of water, increase heat and cook for 3-4 minutes until wilted and cooked through.
- Serve with Jenny Craig Vegetable Tortellini.