Spice up your Beef Burrito, with crunchy vegetables.
- 1 Jenny Craig Beef Burrito
- ½ cup iceberg lettuce, shredded
- ½ carrot, grated
- ¼ red capsicum, sliced
- 1/8 red onion, finely sliced
- 20g reduced fat cheese, grated
- 2 tbsp tomato salsa
- Jalapeño chillis (optional)
- Lime juice (optional)
- Heat Jenny Craig Beef Burrito as per instructions on the packaging.
- Once the burrito is warmed, carefully unwrap the tortilla and fill with lettuce, carrot, capsicum, red onion, reduced fat cheese, tomato salsa and jalapeños. Gently re-wrap burrito. Note: If you can’t fill the burrito with all ingredients, use the remaining ingredients in a side salad and dress with some fresh lime juice.
TIP: Pickled Jalapeño chillis are a great free food flavour enhancer!
Grocery Count (per serve): ½ Milk Serve, 1 Limited Free Food