- ¼ cup blueberries
- ¼ cup raspberries
- ¼ cup strawberries, chopped
- Ground cinnamon, to taste
- 2-3 drops liquid Stevia (optional)
- 1/3 cup (100g) full fat Greek Yoghurt
- 1 tsp orange zest
- ½ green apple, sliced into matchsticks
- 2 walnut halves, crushed
- 1 serve Jenny Craig Waffles, toasted
- Place all blueberries, raspberries and strawberries in a small saucepan with 1 tablespoon of water and cinnamon. Cook on a high heat until boiling then reduce and simmer until berries have the consistency of a thick compote. Add liquid Stevia to sweeten to your liking.
- Mix yoghurt with orange zest. You may also Stevia to this if you prefer a sweeter flavour.
- Serve waffles stacked and topped with berry compote, apple, walnuts and yoghurt.
For more great Waffle recipes, download a copy of the special Get Inspired edition.