You will need:
- 4 Jenny Craig Cinnamon Cookies
- 1 bunch rhubarb
- 2 granny smith apples
- 3 tbsp sugar substitute (such as Stevia)
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup (80ml) water
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 250ml low fat custard
- Wash and cut the rhubarb into 4cm pieces.
- Peel and core the apples and cut into cubes.
- Place rhubarb, apple, sweetener, cinnamon, water and lemon juice into a saucepan. Cook covered on a low heat for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Half fill 4 ramekins with the mix and top each with a crumbled Jenny Craig Cinnamon Cookie.
- Place under a grill for 5 minutes or until the crumbs have lightly browned.
- Serve warm with low fat custard.
Grocery Count (per serve): ½ Fruit, ½ Milk serve
For more recipes click here.start your journey now