You will need:
- 4 apples* (such as Golden Delicious or Granny Smith)
- 4 tbsp blueberries
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tbsp natural sweetener eg. stevia
- ½ tsp cinnamon or mixed spice
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Using a small sharp knife or apple corer, remove cores from apples, leaving apples whole and bases intact. Prick apple skins with a fork to prevent them from splitting when baking.
- Place apples, upright, into a ceramic baking dish.
- Combine blueberries, vanilla essence, sweetener and cinnamon in a small bowl. Spoon mixture into centre of each apple. Cover with foil. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove foil. Bake for a further 10 to 15 minutes or until apples are tender. Serve warm with Jenny Craig’s Waffles!
Note. For an extra crunch add ½ tsp cacao nibs to the filling of each apple.
*Use from your Fruit serves.
Jenny Craig Client Information
Grocery count (per serve): 1 Fruit serve, ¼ Limited Free Food servestart your journey now