Desserts can often be a part of a traditional Christmas feast. And with a little creativity, you can create a delightful dessert the whole family can enjoy and stick to your weight loss goals. Adding a little sweetness and zest from an orange turns this classic Jenny Craig Chocolate Mousse into a special Christmas treat.
- 4 packets Jenny Craig Chocolate Mousse
- 1 orange, zested and juiced
- 1½ cups skim milk
- 100g fat free vanilla yoghurt to garnish
- Using an electric beater, whisk the Jenny Craig Chocolate Mousse powder with orange juice, orange zest and skim milk until light and frothy. This should take approximately 4-5 minutes.
- Pour the mousse into 4 serving dishes or ramekins and place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to chill and set. Serve cold from the fridge and top with a dollop of fat free vanilla yogurt and extra orange rind to garnish.
Make the decorative orange slices by baking thin orange slices in a low oven (100°C for 2-3 hours), until dried out. Check occasionally.
For more festive recipe ideas to share, download the Get Inspired Festive Edition.start your journey now