Looking for something special to make this festive season? These delicious Cocoa Cluster coated strawberries are sure to impress family and friends.
- 1 packet Jenny Craig Cocoa Clusters
- 1 punnet strawberries, washed and dried
- 2/3 cup plain or vanilla flavoured low fat yoghurt
- Thicken the yoghurt by placing it in a muslin cloth or paper towel, give it a light squeeze and allow the excess liquid to drain away. Place the drained yoghurt in a small bowl.
- Place the Jenny Craig Cocoa Clusters into a zip-lock bag and seal. Gently crush the Jenny Craig Cocoa Clusters until no large chucks remain and place onto a small plate.
- To assemble the strawberries, take a strawberry and dip into the yoghurt until well coated. Dip the coated strawberry into the crushed Cocoa Clusters and evenly coat. Repeat until all strawberries are coated.
- Place the coated strawberries on a lined tray and place in the freezer for 30 minutes. This will allow the yoghurt to freeze and stick to the strawberry.
- Remove from freezer and allow to thaw slightly before consuming.
For more sweet treats this Valentine’s Day, check out our recipe page.