Preparation time: 10 minutes
Setting time: Overnight
- 1 Jenny Craig Panna Cotta
- 1/3 cup skim milk
- 1 packet raspberry flavoured diet jelly crystals
- Raspberries to serve (optional)
- Prepare the diet jelly as per instructions on the packet. Allow the jelly to fully set for at least 4 hours or overnight before continuing.
- Once the jelly has fully set, prepare the Jenny Craig Panna Cotta as per instructions on the packet. Top the set jelly with the Panna Cotta and place in the fridge for 30 minutes to firm up. Top with raspberries when ready to serve (optional).
Ensure the jelly has completely set before layering the panna cotta on top, otherwise the 2 mixtures will combine and you won’t get the layered effect.