Show your sweetheart how much you adore them with this Valentine’s Day Parfait! Made with layers of jelly, berries and our indulgent Jenny Craig Chocolate Mousse.
- 1 sachet Jenny Craig Chocolate Mousse
- ½ cup skim milk
- 1 packet raspberry flavoured diet jelly crystals
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries or chopped strawberries
- 1/3 cup plain fat free Greek yoghurt
1. Prepare the diet jelly as per instructions on the packet. Divide the amount into 4 glasses to set, however you will only use one portion for this recipe. Allow the jelly to fully set for at least 4 hours or overnight before continuing with the recipe.
2. Once the jelly has set, prepare the Jenny Craig Chocolate Mousse as per instructions on the packet.
3. Top the set jelly with a layer of raspberries (or strawberries), then top with the Jenny Craig Chocolate Mousse.
4. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes to firm up, then top with the yoghurt and a scattering of additional berries to serve.
Grocery serves: 1 Dairy serve, 2 Limited Free Foods
If you’re a Jenny Craig member, speak to your Coach about how you can incorporate this recipe into your personal menu plan.