Prep Time: 30 minutes
- 1 Jenny Craig Vegetarian Chilli
- Spray oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- ¼ red capsicum, chopped
- ¼ yellow capsicum, chopped
- 2 button mushrooms, chopped
- 1 tsp chilli sauce (optional)
- 2 whole red capsicums, halved with seeds removed
- 40g low fat cheddar cheese, grated
1. Preheat oven to 180C.
2. Place a frypan on medium heat and spray lightly with spray oil. Add the onion, capsicum and mushrooms and sauté for 5 minutes until softened.
3. While the vegetables are cooking, microwave the Jenny Craig Vegetarian Chilli as per instructions on the package. Add the warmed Jenny Craig Vegetarian Chilli to the cooked vegetables and mix well.
4. Stuff the capsicum halves with the Chilli mixture, then top with low fat grated cheese. Place onto a lined baking tray and bake for 20 minutes until golden brown.
5. Remove from the oven and serve with a side salad.
Wrap the capsicum stalks in foil to prevent them burning in the oven.start your journey now