Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 1 Jenny Craig Cheese & Chive Omelette
- Spray oil
- Handful of cherry tomatoes
- Handful of baby spinach
- 20g low fat feta cheese
1. Preheat oven to 180C and lightly spray a muffin tin with spray oil.
2. Thaw the Jenny Craig Cheese & Chive Omelette in the microwave for 1 minute. Cut the omelette into thirds to form 3 triangle shaped pieces and mould into 3 of the muffin cups. Bake in the oven for approximately 10 minutes.
3. While the omelette is baking, sauté the cherry tomatoes in a fry pan until golden. Add the spinach with a splash of water and turn off the heat to allow the spinach to wilt.
5. Spoon the veggies into the omelette muffins and sprinkle with feta cheese.
Get creative with your fillings – try capsicum, mushrooms or spring onion.start your journey now