½ cup cherry tomatoes
1 small Lebanese cucumber
1/8 small red onion, finely sliced
1 serve Jenny Craig Waffles, toasted
1/3 cup (100g) low fat Greek yoghurt
1 teaspoon crushed garlic
Juice from ½ lemon
Sprig of mint or dill, finely chopped
2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- To make Tzatziki yoghurt dip, grate ½ the Lebanese cucumber, sprinkle with a little salt and place into a sieve.
- Squeeze out any juice from the cucumber and place in a bowl.
- Add the Greek yoghurt, garlic, lemon juice, herbs and extra virgin olive oil. Mix well and set aside in the fridge.
- Slice the cherry tomatoes into quarters, and cut the remaining cucumber into 2cm rings and then cut each ring into quarters, mix together.
- To assemble the waffles, top with mixed vegetables and then drizzle with the tzatziki yoghurt mix.
TIP: If you have time, make the tzatziki yoghurt the night before to allow the flavours to develop.