Preparation Time: 5 minutes (plus overnight thaw time)
- 1 Jenny Craig Moroccan Grain Salad
- ½ small orange, peeled and cut into thin wedges
- Seeds from ¼ of a pomegranate
- 1 cup (or 1 large handful) of fresh rocket
- 20g reduced fat feta cheese
- 1 small handful flat leaf parsley, leaves picked
- Defrost your Moroccan Grain Salad overnight as per packet instructions.
- Place defrosted salad on a plate with a handful of rocket and gently toss through the orange and pomegranate.
- Scatter with crumbled feta, top with the parsley leaves and enjoy.
Grocery Serves Per Serve: 1 fruit serve, 1 non-starchy vegetable serve, 1/2 dairy serve, free foods
If you’re a Jenny Craig member, speak to your Coach about how you can incorporate this recipe into your personal menu plan.