Prep time: 5 minutes
- 1 pack Jenny Craig Shortbread Bites, lightly crushed
- 1 orange, peeled
- Small splash of rosewater
- 1/3 cup fat free vanilla yoghurt
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- Fresh mint leaves to garnish
- Segment the orange by cutting between the membranes of the orange. Arrange the orange segments onto a plate or bowl and keep the leftover pith.
- With the remaining orange pith, squeeze the juice into a bowl and add rosewater. Drizzle this over the orange segments.
- Top the orange segments with yoghurt, cinnamon, and Jenny Craig Shortbread Bites. Garnish with mint leaves to finish
Rosewater adds a unique floral flavour and can be found in supermarkets in the baking section.