- 1 cup pineapple, diced
- ¼ red capsicum, diced
- 1 tomato, diced
- ¼ red onion, diced
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp ground coriander
- ¼ bunch fresh coriander, chopped
- Juice of 1 fresh lime juice
- 1 jalapeño chilli, chopped (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients into a bowl and stir to combine.
- Season to taste. You may want to add more lime, fresh coriander, chili or salt depending on your tastebuds.
- Let the salsa rest for at least 15 minutes before serving to allow the flavours to develop.
Remove the seeds from the jalapeño chili to dial down the heat but still keep the flavour.
If you’re a Jenny Craig member, speak to your Coach about how you can incorporate this recipe into your personal menu plan.