New! Rapid Results
OUR MOST EFFECTIVE PROGRAM EVER
MEMBERS LOST AN AVERAGE
IN THE FIRST
4 WEEKS #
Our program, Rapid Results, leverages innovative science involving the body clock's circadian rhythm, which was awarded the 2017 Nobel Prize in Medicine.
WHY IT WORKS
RAPID RESULTS WORKS TO SUPPORT YOUR METABOLISM
The Rapid Results Program works with your natural body clock to provide a time period of nourishment when your body can burn kilojoules most effectively, and then a period of rejuvenation during which your body can rest and regroup. When your body goes into rejuvenation mode, your body’s cells aren’t distracted by metabolising food. They instead get a break to regenerate, repair and restore in preparation for the next day.
With Rapid Results we provide you with a plan that takes maximum advantage of your body’s natural metabolism and ability to burn kilojoules when it’s most effective, which can help you to lose weight faster.
- Nourish yourself during the 12 hour nourishment period.
- Take a break during the 12 hour rejuvenation period.
- Follow your Jenny Craig Rapid Results plan for success!
NEW SCIENCE: DISCOVERING YOUR INTERNAL CLOCK
BENEFITS OF CIRCADIAN RHYTHM
Balancing your rejuvenation and nourishment period helps to leverage your natural circadian rhythm and
comes with many health benefits.
Being in sync with your natural circadian rhythm supports your health by regulating your metabolism and supporting your body's ability to burn kilojoules more efficiently.
Consuming more kilojoules earlier in the day can help improve your blood sugar control. Naturally, insulin becomes higher at night - so if you eat a lot at night you're more likely to store this as body fat rather than burning it off in the day when your body is burning kilojoules most effectively.
Hormones such as insulin and leptin play an important role in weight management and when you are in sync with your circadian rhythm, your hormones have the ability to support you in best managing your weight.
the effectiveness of
It's not just what and how much you eat, but when you eat that's also important for weight loss. Eating less at night and more during the day allows the body to stay in sync with its natural circadian rhythm, and burn kilojoules more effectively.
- Jakubowicz D, Barnea M, Wainstein J, et al. High Caloric intake at breakfast vs. dinner differentially influences weight loss of overweight and obese women. Obesity. 2013;21(12):2504-12.
- Garaulet M, Gomez-Abellan P, Alburquerque-Bejar JJ, et al. Timing of food intake predicts weight loss effectiveness. International journal of obesity (2005). 2013;37(4):604-11.
- McHill AW, Melanson EL, Higgins J, et al. Impact of circadian misalignment on energy metabolism during simulated nightshift work. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States. 2014;111(48):17302.
- Bo S, Fadda M, Castiglione A, et al. Is the timing of caloric intake associated with variation in diet-induced thermogenesis and in the metabolic pattern? A randomized cross-over study. International Journal of Obesity. 2015;39(12).
- Morris CJ, Garcia JI, Myers S, et al. The Human Circadian System Has a Dominating Role in Causing the Morning/Evening Difference in Diet‐Induced Thermogenesis. Obesity. 2015;23(10):2053-8.