Make your Easter brunch that little bit special by trying one of our Easter brunch ideas incorporating your favourite Jenny Craig breakfast items.
Get inspired by these simple recipes for a Café style breakfast to choc breakfast bliss balls, we’ve got you covered just in time for Easter.
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Jenny Craig Caramelised Onion Fritters
- Spray oil
- 6 mushrooms, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 4 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh basil to garnish
1. Lightly spray a frypan with spray oil and place on a medium heat. When the pan is hot, add the mushrooms and cook for 3 minutes until softened. Add the garlic and cook until golden brown for a further 1-2 minutes. Remove from the pan and set aside
2. Wipe the pan down and place back on heat. Add the tomatoes to the hot pan and cook for 1-2 minutes to lightly warm through. When the tomatoes are cooked, remove from the pan and add to the plate with mushrooms.
3. In the same pan add the spinach and a splash of water. Turn off the heat and allow the spinach to wilt. Remove and place on the plate once wilted.
4. While the vegetables are cooking, heat the Jenny Craig Caramelised Onion Fritters in the microwave as per instructions on the packet.
5. Serve the Jenny Craig Caramelised Onion Fritters with the cooked vegetables and top with fresh basil.
- 1 Jenny Craig Toasted Berry Muesli
- 3 Medjool dates, pits removed and roughly chopped
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp hot water
- 2 tsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp LSA powder
1. Place all ingredients into a food processor or blender and blend until smooth. The mixture should be sticky enough to stick/clump together. If it’s too dry add extra hot water to add moisture.
2. Roll the mixture into balls and place onto a lined tray or plate.
- 1 packet Jenny Craig Wholemeal Pancakes
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 1 small red apple, cut in half
- ½ cup frozen raspberries
- 1/3 cup skim milk
- Spray oil
- Dollop of plain non-fat yoghurt to serve
1. Grate half the apple and combine with Jenny Craig Wholemeal Pancake mix, cinnamon and frozen raspberries. Add in milk and stir until combined.
2. Lightly spray a fry pan with oil then heat on medium heat until hot. Spoon the mixture into a hot pan and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until golden brown and cooked through.
3. Slice the remaining apple half and serve with the pancakes and plain non-fat yoghurt.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- 1 Jenny Craig Banana Bread
- ¼ cup strawberries
- ¼ cup blueberries
- 1 green kiwifruit, peeled
- 1 yellow kiwifruit, peeled
- 1 passionfruit, halved with pulp scooped out
- 100g vanilla fat free yoghurt to serve
1. Heat the Jenny Craig Banana Bread as per instructions on the package. When the Jenny Craig Banana Bread is warmed, lightly toast on a pan until golden brown. Set aside.
2. Prepare the salad by chopping the strawberries, blueberries and kiwifruit into bite sized pieces. Add the passionfruit pulp, then toss to combine.
3. Serve the fruit salad with the toasted Jenny Craig Banana Bread and vanilla fat free yoghurt.
4. Enjoy!start your journey now