Food Groups (per serve): Free Food recipe
- 2 cups grated carrot
- 1 cup sliced beetroot (canned)
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves, shredded
- ½ tsp sweet paprika
- ¼ tsp ground cumin
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ cup fresh mint leaves, shredded
1. Place the carrots in a salad bowl. Drain as much juice as you can out of the beetroot. Add the beetroot and baby spinach to the bowl with the carrot and stir to combine.
2. In a small bowl mix together the paprika, cumin and cinnamon. Add the lemon juice and whisk until combined.
3. Add the dressing to the salad and mix to combine. Let the salad sit for 30-60 minutes before serving.
4. Mix the mint through before serving.
This recipe can be paired nicely with any Jenny Craig lunch or dinner.
If you’re a Jenny Craig member, speak to your Coach about how you can incorporate this recipe into your personal menu plan.