We have been inspired by the tasty Spring harvest and have created some flavoursome recipes that are the perfect addition to your Jenny Craig menu, including this delicious Slow Roasted Fennel and Tomato recipe.
Grocery count (per serve): Free Food recipe
- 2 fennel bulbs
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes
- ¼ tsp caraway seeds
- Spray oil
- Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan forced).
- Trim and quarter the fennel bulbs, then place in a roasting dish.
- Scatter over the tomatoes and caraway seeds.
- Season with pepper, and lightly coat with spray oil.
- Cook for 1 hour or until the fennel is tender and caramelised.
Note: Brussels sprouts would also work nicely in this recipe in place of the fennel. We recommend substituting fennel for 250g Brussels sprouts. Reduce cooking time to 45 minutes if using Brussels sprouts.