This fresh salad created by Tobie Puttock is the perfect accompaniment to the new Jenny Craig Chef inspired Thai Green Chicken Curry.
Grocery count (per serve): ½ Fat serve*
- 1 large cucumber, sliced on the diagonal
- ½ red capsicum, finely sliced
- 10-15 leaves basil or Thai basil
- Handful of freshly picked coriander
- ½ long red chilli, sliced on the diagonal (optional)
- Juice of half a lime
- 1 teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil
- Bring together the sliced cucumber, capsicum, coriander, basil, chilli, lime juice and extra virgin olive oil together in a bowl, toss to combine.
- Serve with the new Jenny Craig Chef inspired Thai Green Chicken Curry.
* Omit if following a 5000kJ menu. For 6400kJ menus and above, use from your fat serves.