Prep Time: 10 mins
- 2 cups baby spinach and rocket leaves
- ½ cup blueberries
- ½ cup raspberries
- ½ cup sugar snap peas
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes
- 40g reduced fat feta cheese edible flowers (optional, see note) sliced fresh chilli (optional)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar (see note)
- small drizzle of sugar-free maple syrup
1. In a small bowl, mix together the dressing ingredients, including some sliced fresh chilli to taste if you wish.
2. Toss the fruit and vegetables together with the dressing in a medium-sized mixing bowl.
3. Transfer to a serving plate and scatter over the feta. Garnish with edible flowers if you have them and serve immediately.
Dietitian note: You can use brown, white or rice wine vinegar for this recipe. The edible flowers are totally optional but add colour and variety to the plate. Try this delicious salad with our Jenny Craig crumbed fish and wedges
Grocery Serves Per Serve: 3 vegetable serves, 2 limited free foods, 1 dairy serve
If you’re a Jenny Craig member, speak to your Coach about how you can incorporate this recipe into your personal menu plan.