This amazing Roast vegetable Salad that goes perfectly with our Spinach & Ricotta Cannelloni.
Find the full recipe below and make sure you watch the video to catch our lovely client Tennille (you can read her story here) and My Market Kitchen’s Lynton in action cooking this one.
You will need:
- 1 red capsicum, seeds removed and chopped into slices
- 1 eggplant, chopped into cubes
- 1 red onion, chopped into wedges
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, cut into halves
- Garlic powder
- Extra virgin olive oil spray
- ½ cup fresh basil leaves
- Splash balsamic vinegar
- Pepper, to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 200°C (180°C fan forced).
- Place capsicum, eggplant, onion and tomatoes on a lined baking tray. Lightly coat with spray oil and sprinkle with garlic powder. Cook in oven for 20 – 30 minutes.
- Serve roasted vegetables with fresh basil, a drizzle of balsamic vinegar and pepper. Serve with Jenny Craig’s Spinach & Ricotta Cannelloni!
Jenny Craig Client Information
Grocery count (per serve): Free Food recipe
For more recipes from My Market Kitchen click here.start your journey now