The inspiration for this spicy coleslaw came from Melbourne’s food truck scene and how loaded baked potatoes often feature at these events (and are such a treat).
Pair this salad with the Jenny Craig Cheesy Baked Potato.
- 2 cups white cabbage, finely shredded
- 2 cups red cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 carrot, grated
- 2 sticks celery, finely chopped
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 4 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- 2/3 cup low fat Greek yoghurt
- 2 tbsp water
- 1-2 tsp Sriracha sauce (or any spicy chilli sauce)
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- Make the coleslaw by placing white cabbage, red cabbage, carrot, celery, spring onion, and coriander into a bowl. Set aside and prepare the dressing.
- Make the dressing by combining the low fat Greek yoghurt, water, Sriracha sauce and lime juice.
- When ready to serve, pour the dressing over the coleslaw and stir to combine.
TIP: If you’re making this salad as part of your meal prep for the week, be sure to portion out the dressing in small containers so your salad stays fresh throughout the week!
Grocery count (per serve): 1 Vegetable serve, 1/4 Dairy serve, Free Foods
If you’re on the Jenny Craig program, speak to your Personal Coach about how you can incorporate this recipe into your personal menu plan.