The inspiration for this spicy coleslaw came from Melbourne’s food truck scene and how loaded baked potatoes often feature at these events (and are such a treat). Pair this salad with the Jenny Craig Cheesy Baked Potato.
- 2 cups white cabbage, finely shredded
- 2 cups red cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 carrot, grated 2 sticks celery, finely chopped
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 4 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- 2/3 cup low fat Greek yoghurt
- 2 tbsp water
- 1-2 tsp Sriracha sauce (or any spicy chilli sauce)
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- Make the coleslaw by placing white cabbage, red cabbage, carrot, celery, spring onion, and coriander into a bowl. Set aside and prepare the dressing.
- Make the dressing by combining the low fat Greek yoghurt, water, Sriracha sauce and lime juice.
- When ready to serve, pour the dressing over the coleslaw and stir to combine.
Grocery count (per serve): 1/4 Milk Serve
TIP: If you’re making this salad as part of your meal prep for the week, be sure to portion out the dressing in small containers so your salad stays fresh throughout the week!