Preparation time: 15 minutes
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 4 small fresh beetroots, quartered
- 40g reduced-fat Feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- Pepper (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Roast the beetroots in the oven for 25-30 minutes, or until just tender.
- Place baby spinach, feta cheese and roasted beetroots in a bowl.
- Combine lemon juice, white wine vinegar, Dijon mustard and pepper in a jar with lid and shake to combine. Pour over salad and enjoy immediately.
Dietitian tip: Add beetroot stems to the baking tray for the last 10 minutes and toss these through the salad along with the fresh beetroot leaves.
Grocery Serves Per Serve: 3 vegetable serves, 1/2 dairy serve, free foods
If you’re a Jenny Craig member, speak to your Coach about how you can incorporate this recipe into your personal menu plan.