You will need:
- 1 ripe tomato, sliced
- ½ punnet mixed cherry tomatoes, cut into various shapes
- 1 yellow peach, sliced into wedges
- ½ shallot, finely diced
- 80g goats cheese, crumbled
- 1 tbsp chives, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1. Arrange the tomato slices, mixed cherry tomato pieces and peach slices on a plate. Scatter the diced shallots, goats cheese and chives over the top.
2. To finish, drizzle with apple cider vinegar before serving.
If you’re a Jenny Craig member, speak to your Coach about how you can incorporate this recipe into your personal menu plan.