Roasted Vegetable Salad – the perfect side to serve with your favourite Jenny meal.
Grocery count (per serve): Free Food recipe
- 1 red capsicum, seeds removed and chopped into slices
- 1 eggplant, chopped into cubes
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 carrot, cut into rounds
- 1 punnet of cherry tomatoes, cut in to halves
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- Spray oil
- ½ cup fresh basil leaves
- Balsamic vinegar
1. Preheat oven to 190°C.
2. Place capsicum, eggplant, onion and tomatoes on a lined baking tray. Sprinkle with garlic powder and lightly coat with spray oil. Cook in oven for 25-30 minutes.
3. Serve roasted vegetables with fresh basil, a drizzle of balsamic vinegar and pepper.