Pairs nicely as a side dish with the Jenny Craig Beef Pie
Grocery Count (per serve): Free Food recipe
- 3 carrots
- Black pepper (to taste)
- Oil Spray
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. Peel & cut carrots into French fry-sized strips.
3. Place on tray lined with baking paper. Sprinkle with pepper and lightly coat with spray oil.
4. Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until crispy, turning once. Enjoy!
Try some of these variations:
- To make a spicier chip, sprinkle the chips with cayenne pepper or curry powder before baking.
- Sprinkle the chips with ground cinnamon and ginger before baking.
If you’re a Jenny Craig member, speak to your Coach about how you can incorporate this recipe into your personal menu plan.