- 500g frozen mixed winter vegetables (includes frozen beans, carrots, broccoli and cauliflower)
- 2 cups vegetable stock or salt reduced beef stock
- 400g tinned tomatoes flavoured with onion and garlic
- 1 tsp dried mixed herbs
- Place all ingredients into a medium sized pot.
- Bring pot to the boil and simmer on low heat for 15-20 minutes or until soup has thickened to your liking.
- Serve with your favourite Jenny Craig meal.
TIP: You can even make this soup with canned non-starchy vegetables! We tried it with beans, capsicum, carrots and mushroom!
Grocery serve: 2 Vegetables serves, Free Foods
If you’re on the Jenny Craig program, speak to your Personal Coach about how you can incorporate this recipe into your personal menu plan