- 1 cup green beans, trimmed
- ½ tsp capers, drained and chopped
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- Pepper to taste
- Lightly steam the green beans by microwaving in a container with a splash of water for 2-3 minutes.
- Strain the remaining liquid and place beans in a serving dish.
- Sprinkle over capers, lemon juice and pepper and toss to combine.
Grocery serves: 2 Vegetable serves, Free Foods
For more simple and healthy sides, salads or meal ideas, check out these other recipes.
If you’re on the Jenny Craig program, speak to your Personal Coach about how you can incorporate this recipe into your personal menu plan.