- 2 ripe mangoes, skin removed and flesh diced
- ¼ red onion, finely diced
- ½ small red capsicum, diced
- ½ small green capsicum, diced
- ¼ cup fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- Juice of 2 limes
- Pepper, to taste
- 1 small red chilli, deseeded and thinly sliced (optional)
- Coriander leaves, extra for garnish
- In a bowl combine the prepared mango, red onion, capsicums and coriander.
- Drizzle with lime juice and season with pepper to taste. Toss all ingredients with the dressing.
- Top with red chilli, if desired.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour to intensify the flavours then serve with a few coriander leaves to garnish.
Grocery Count (per serve): 1 Fruit serve, 1/2 Vegetable serve and Free Foods
If you’re on the Jenny Craig program, speak to your Personal Coach about how you can incorporate this recipe into your personal menu plan.